SOUTH INDIA RETAIL AWARDS 2018
(Assessment Period 1stApril, 2017 to 31st March, 2018)
SOUTH INDIA RETAIL AWARDS recognize outstanding achievers in the business of retail in SOUTH India
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of concerned award category)
SIRA Nomination Process & Schedule
- SIRA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the SIRA website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from SIRA website or SIRA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Retailers are required to submit nominations with processing fee, details and supporting material – latest by Friday 7th December, 2018.
- Nomination forms are checked by the SIRA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- SIRA jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and analysis with thorough insights in to the retail business – goes through the presentation of nominees and verdict based on analysis of the nominees performance during the assessment period.
- The combined jury verdict will ultimately decide the finalists and the “MOST ADMIRED” among all.
- Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles, clubbing the categories and moving nominations to a category other than the category originally filed in – wherever required.
- Minimum 3 valid nominations are required per category, else the award may be withheld and same will be communicated to the nominees.
The coveted SIRA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be announced at the glittering SIRA ceremony, on 17th December 2018,J W Marriott, Bengaluru.
Processing fee per entry
- Rs. 7500+GST per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand SIRA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
- Rs. 5,000+GST per entry for Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand SIRA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
*The processing fee will be non refundable
PAYMENT OPTION 1: CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 2: RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
A/c Name: IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No: 02482000004779
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000248
Bank Address: S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029
*The nomination fee is non refundable.
Please provide complete information and submit the form by FRIDAY 14th December 2018 to:
Ritesh Pandey. Mobile: +91-8375935921 / Anil Nagar. Mobile: +91- 9811333099